Keys to success
Looking for Active Learning Strategies?
Enroll in Keys for Success - a Canvas course designed to offer you a variety of remote learning tips and resources organized into topic-based modules for your convenience.
Short on Time?
Here are two quick references to help you get on track with managing your time. Don't forget to download them to your device or print and save them for use in the future.
- Student Introduction to Canvas will get you started and show you how to participate in your courses using Canvas tools.
- Shiffman Library - Research Guides
- Computing & Information Technology offers technology support for online classes, student resources, internet and cell service info, plus communication and file sharing
- Step prep information has curated resources to support students who are preparing to take the USMLE Step 1 and USMLE Step 2 CK examinations.
- Student Disability Services ensures access and inclusion for students with documented disabilities seeking academic accommodations and training in assistive technology