With more than 2,000 full-time and volunteer faculty members, the School of Medicine is leading the way in educating future physicians and biomedical scientists to be health care leaders and advocates.
Through education, innovation and mentorship, our faculty prepares students for the rigors of the medical field while instilling a strong sense of social responsibility. Their collaboration with health care systems and community partners reduce health disparities and improve the lives of people within the city of Detroit and communities worldwide.
- WSU team wins top honors at national meeting for cancer diagnoses delivery analysis
- Dr. Hazlett receives ARVO's 2022 Joanne G. Angle Award
- MI universities get funding to sequence COVID, other infectious disease
- Our top stories of 2021 at the School of Medicine
- Research to Prevent Blindness bestows annual grant for unrestricted use to School of Medicine