With more than 2,000 full-time and volunteer faculty members, the School of Medicine is leading the way in educating future physicians and biomedical scientists to be health care leaders and advocates.
Through education, innovation and mentorship, our faculty prepares students for the rigors of the medical field while instilling a strong sense of social responsibility. Their collaboration with health care systems and community partners reduce health disparities and improve the lives of people within the city of Detroit and communities worldwide.
- AAMC showcases School of Medicine’s efforts to utilize arts and humanities in medical education
- Nikita Sathiaprakash awarded National Health Scholars Corps Scholarship
- Neuroscientist Hilary Marusak, Ph.D., wins accolades for public outreach, advocacy and education
- American College of Physicians awards Patricia Brown, M.D., Great Internist of Michigan honor
- School of Medicine Professor Diane Levine, M.D., earns Lifetime Achievement Award from American College of Physicians
Diane Levine, M.D., earns Lifetime Achievement Award from American College of Physicians.Read more about this Faculty spotlight