With more than 2,000 full-time and volunteer faculty members, the School of Medicine is leading the way in educating future physicians and biomedical scientists to be health care leaders and advocates.
Through education, innovation and mentorship, our faculty prepares students for the rigors of the medical field while instilling a strong sense of social responsibility. Their collaboration with health care systems and community partners reduce health disparities and improve the lives of people within the city of Detroit and communities worldwide.
- ANA honors Dr. Robert Lisak with Distinguished Neurology Teacher Award
- Medical student’s smartphone app for the blind makes College of Engineering competition finals
- School of Medicine research assistant named National Neuroscience Student of the Year
- Crain's names Dr. Chopra and Wayne Health 2021 Healthcare Heroes
- Five medical students are ‘PEARLS’ at the School of Medicine
Cristina Cotronei, M.D., joins Wayne Pediatrics.Read more about this Faculty Spotlight