Parking and transportation
Daily student parking is available in surface Lot 75 located at 545 E. Canfield across from Scott Hall. You can use your OneCard, provided you have funds available in your debit account, to access the lot and receive the discounted student rate.
Visitor parking is available in surface Lot 75, payable upon entry via credit card only. View a complete listing of our rates.
Students and employees who want to pay by semester, can purchase/renew their parking permit online. Assigned parking is available at Parking Structure 4 on Canfield. The entrance is located at 555 E. Canfield across from the Scott Hall building. If you have assigned parking, your RFID tag will allow you access into the structure. If your RFID is malfunctioning, you can swipe your OneCard through the reader and the parking gate will raise. If the issue persists, press the intercom button on the card reader box for assistance from our 24/7 Command Center. Generally, the gates are open at 5:45 a.m. and close at midnight, Monday-Friday. Additional campus parking information can be found at the Parking website.
Medical Campus Shuttle (CURRENTLY NOT IN SERVICE DUE TO COVID-19)
You must present your OneCard to use the medical campus shuttle. It is not for general public use. Service runs continuously in approximately 30 minute intervals. The shuttle is labeled "Medical Campus Shuttle" and leaves Scott Hall on the hour and half hour.
Summer hours: Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Fall hours: Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. View map of medical campus shuttle.
Medical Campus shuttle stops
- Scott Hall - East Canfield across from Parking Structure 4
- Children's Hospital - South Beaubien in front of Children's Hospital
- College of Pharmacy – DMC Transfer Stop – Brady Street, Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan Main Door
- University Tower - Northwest corner of Cass and Canfield
- Engineering Building - Northeast corner of Anthony Wayne Drive and Warren
- Faculty/Administration Building - Southeast corner of Anthony Wayne Drive and Ferry Mall
- iBio Building - Southeast corner Cass and Amsterdam
- Henry Ford – Transfer Stop – One Ford Place, North Doors Entry/Exit
- Parking Lots 11, 15 - Southwest corner of Cass and York
- Law School, Cohn Building - Southwest corner of Cass and Palmer