Course Material Support
The Educational & Instructional Technology Support Unit is a full service team that can create and assist faculty with the development/ design and maintenance of all course materials. We offer one-on-one consultations, drop-in support and workshops. To support the implementation of new innovative materials we can also assist with the coordination for the use of technology throughout the curriculum.
- Lecture Note Continuous Quality Improvement Review Plan
- Lecture Note/ Syllabus Checklist-ETSU
- Step-by-Step Course Note Process-ETSU
- Combined Syllabus – Outline & Starter Pages
- Combined Syllabus (Micro) – Sample (file to come)