The Web and Digital Communications group at the School of Medicine truly works hard to provide our clients with the highest-quality products and most efficient service possible. Client satisfaction is important to us and helps our group to continually develop and enhance our methods. We appreciate all the feedback our clients provide and thank you for using our services!
What can I say? I have enjoyed working with you greatly. You have helped me so much and you get back to me quickly when I have questions. Your technical skills are amazing. I would be lost without your assistance.The Ram Lab has been extremely pleased with the service that we have gotten from the Web and Digital Communications group in the Medical School. WDC has designed two different web site for us and we have received favorable comments about them from our clients and members. Lisa has always responded very promptly (often within hours) to requests for assistance in making changes to the web pages. Furthermore, she has provided excellent technical advice to parts of our web sites that we maintain ourselves. In short, this has been a wholly satisfactory experience.
– Joni Zwemer | Pediatric Prevention Research Center
– Jeffrey Ram, Ph.D. | Professor, PhysiologyI want to express my appreciation to the Web and Digital Communications team for your outstanding services! The WDC staff has always been quick to respond, open to ideas, and the professional quality of your graphics and web design is top notch! Truly appreciate the time and effort you’ve put into designing web pages and promotional pieces for special projects! Your attention to details is amazing
– Caryn Volpe | C.S. Mott Center for Human Growth and DevelopmentWe are delighted with the very quick, thoughtful, and complete service we receive when we request for support for our web page. We receive excellent advice and thoughtful consideration regarding our requests. Because so much of our success relates to our web presence, we greatly appreciate the competent, professional, and timely service that WDC provides.
– Linda M. Roth, Ph.D. | Faculty Affairs and Professional Development, Family MedicineI was charged with upgrading the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology’s web pages and worked closely with the Web and Digital Communications team. Throughout this process, Web and Digital Communications were highly-professional, -patient, and responsive. They worked hard to fit our internal design goals in with the look-and-feel standards set up by the University and School of Medicine. As the Department has continued to evolve, it has remained very easy to quickly update the site. Because the major interface between WSU and WSU School of Medicine, and the community at large is via the internet, having a strong web group presence ensures our best face is being presented and thus fills a vital and continuing need.
– Bruce Berkowitz, Ph.D. | Anatomy and Cell BiologyThe Web and Digital Communications team has been a great resource in helping redevelop the Neurosurgery page from something outdated to a page that is now current, engaging, and easy to maintain. They respond to concerns and needs in a very timely and efficient manner, often solving a problem within the same day. They take all of our concerns and ideas for the site seriously, and help us integrate these thoughts into the site. I am extremely thankful for the help with this major project for our department.
– Brandon Parker, MPA | NeurosurgeryI want to commend you because throughout the Career Planning Website project, you were always available, responded to my requests immediately and instantly made needed changes. You also provided great feedback and suggestions to make the website user friendly and present the information in a clear and comprehensive way. You also helped me stay on task. I truly do not think I could have completed this project without your continual support and your expertise.
– Kathleen Connors, L.M.S.W., A.C.S.W. | Director of Career Planning ServicesThe Web and Digital Communications team is very helpful and responsive. They go the extra mile to train you and then help you when you get stuck. They have very quick turn around for any changes or updates that you are unable to do yourself. Overall they do a great job and are very easy to work with
– Kerin Jones, M.D., M.S. | Emergency MedicineThank you and your group for providing prompt and professional re-design and updating of the Faculty Web Page for the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences. We greatly appreciate your responsiveness to the many specific requests submitted by the various faculty members and the solutions you have produced to solve a variety of web-based issues. These tasks have all been performed to our highest level of satisfaction.
– Robert G. MacKenzie, Ph.D. | Assoc. Professor, Psychiatry and Behavioral NeurosciencesAnnually your group updates all our resident information (deleting the old, adding the new, and updating the year for everyone in between). This includes resizing and uploading pictures of our faculty and residents. You also update our current department photo on our main page, which can’t be easy as it is one of several pictures in rotation. You’ve made adjustments to headings and subheadings as often as we want things rearranged, and the work is done accurately and promptly. Our website both looks better and is more useful to our patients with the interactive maps you’ve added. Work is done promptly, questions are answered gracefully, and we are very satisfied. All in all, you get 5 stars
– Jen Bezanson | OtolaryngologyWhen I have a website request for Web and Digital Communications, Lisa responds very quickly, and either works on the request directly, or helps us get our goals accomplished. Web and Digital has made our web improvement process seamless over the last couple of years, and it has had great impact on our program. We regularly receive feedback that our website is easy to use, and is very useful for recruiting students, visitors to WSU and Karmanos, and for current students and faculty. I have had nothing but great experiences with Web and Digital, and would strongly recommend their services to others
– Jill de Jesus | Cancer Biology Graduate ProgramThe entire group at Web and Digital Communications was always unfailingly polite and helpful. This was the case even though there were unavoidable delays in taking the website live. Being a person with little to no experience or knowledge about website development, I was always given attention and help through the entire process
– Therese Johnson | Continuing Medical EducationI am highly impressed with Lisa’s fine work on our website. Not only does she respond to requests from me to update items quickly, but she also completes the task with creativity and offers helpful suggestions which enhance our organization’s image on the web. Lisa is always professional and a delight to work with. I highly recommend her services!
– Michelle Brock | Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Oakwood)WDC was very helpful in helping us organize the website for ease of use. Very quick turn-around time and easy to work with; cooperative and helpful. Having a SOM website enhances our presence on the internet and provides another way for patients, providers, and potential residents to find us.
– Jennifer Goewey | Urology and DermatologyYour work is timely, accurate, beneficial, and excellent. It is very much appreciated
– John Elliot | Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Oakwood)I have always found the Web and Digital Communications Team to be knowledgeable, helpful, and extremely polite. If there is a rare occurrence where they do not know the answer, they quickly investigate the issue to solve the problem. Also, when we have made errors which require them to redo their work, they are gracious and patient. I have been very pleased with the service and products that we have received. Keep up the good work.
– Elissa Firestone | Family Medicine
If you would to leave a comment and/or suggestion for our team, please just fill out the form below. Thank you.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]