Calendars & Set-Up
Gmail Account Users (who want to sync calendars)
If you have a Gmail account, you can add these calendars to your Google Calendar.
- Open or view the calendar you want to add
- Click the + Google Calendar button in the right hand corner (see below)
- Log-in and add Year Course Calendar to your personal Google calendar.
- Accept the calendar and the link will appear on the left under My calendars.
- You can open and close the view by clicking on the Year Course Calendar link.
- Course schedules will be viewed side-by-side with your personal events.
Does you Calendar support the iCal format?
Please use the following addresses below to access your calendar from other calendar applications. You can copy and paste this into any calendar product that supports the iCal format
Instructions for syncing Google Calendar with Apple iCal are available HERE
The links to the ics files are:
Student Center Building Lower Lever in Room 005
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Lande Building third floor in Room 354
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.