WSU – Blackboard suggested browsers:
Web browser requirements
All courses in Blackboard are password protected. To use Blackboard, you log in with your WSU AccessID and password at blackboard.wayne.edu. Students and faculty also can access through Academica on the respective Student tab or Faculty tab.
Following are the Web browser requirements for using Blackboard release 9.1 at Wayne State University.
- WSU currently recommends using Firefox 14 or Internet Explorer 9
- Other web browser versions may have the following bugs: Blackboard 9.1 Browser Bugs.
TEST YOUR BROWSER!
Click here to test your browser!
Blackboard Mobile Learn Application Now Available!
We would like to announce the availability of Blackboard Mobile Learn. You can access your Blackboard courses on your mobile device with more ease then ever. Whether it’s staying abreast with course materials, the course discussion board, or looking over course announcements, you’ll be able to take your Bb courses wherever you go right in your backpack or pocket!
Which devices can use Blackboard Mobile Learn?
WebOS, iOS, Android, and Blackberry devices can use the Blackboard Mobile Learn app.
What you can do with Blackboard Mobile Learn?
Blackboard Mobile Learn is primarily designed to enable viewing of course content such as announcements and course materials. You can also read and post messages on course discussion boards and download course materials.
Currently, You SHOULD NOT use Blackboard Mobile Learn Application to take tests, complete surveys and or assignments.
- Medical Education Support Group:
– call (313) 577-1086
– weekdays, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
– visit the Medical Education Support Group on the Website or in their new facility
– Richard J. Mazurek MD Medical Education Commons, Suite 231
– e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- C&IT Help Desk:
– e-mail email@example.com
– call (313) 577-4778
– For current Help Desk hours, visit computing.wayne.edu/support/help-desk.
WSU Knowledgebase: Blackboard Section