Curriculum Management Committee Membership
The Curriculum Management Committee is composed of 23 appointed voting members.
- Nine members of the faculty are appointed by the Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate with the concurrence of the Dean or his/her designee.
- Four faculty/administrators from the clinical partners (one from each clinical site) are appointed as voting members by the Vice Dean for Medical Education.
- Five students from the Student Education Subcommittee (SES) are appointed as voting members by the School of Medicine Student Senate.
- Five Curriculum Management Committee Subcommittee Chairs are appointed as voting members by the Vice Dean for Medical Education.
- Ex-officio (non-voting) members appointed by the Vice Dean for Medical Education include:
- Dean of Graduate Medical Education
- Dean of Diversity and Inclusion
- Dean of Admissions
- Director of Enrollment
- Director of Office of Learning and Teaching
- Director of Accreditation
- Student Senate President
- Other members nominated by the Chair of the Curriculum Management Committee are adhoc members with no vote.