Wayne State University School of Medicine Helpdesk
The School of Medicine Helpdesk is located in Gordon H. Scott Hall on the first floor in Room 1313. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.. Questions and troubleshooting calls are handled by the helpdesk in the MSIS Department. If you require computer support, contact the helpdesk at 313-577-1527 or send an email to
so your call can be logged and forwarded to the appropriate group for resolution.
If you contact the helpdesk, have the following information if available:
- Your computer IP address.
- The type of computer hardware and software (including version) you are using.
- What you were trying to do when the problem occurred.
- Symptoms of the problem and any error messages you received.
- What you've already done to try to resolve the problem.
- Have access to the computer so that a technician can try and troubleshoot the issue